Thanks for exploring Whyttle.
We’re excited about what we’ve created – and we’re already working to improve it! We’ll be adding several new features in the months ahead. Our goal is to continually make Whttyle more fun and helpful. We’d like your views about how Whyttle should evolve and grow.
Features we're planning as part of the next release of Whyttle include:
- Searching Content. We’ll be making it easier to find what you’re looking for by allowing you to search postings on Whyttle by any key word or phrase you choose.
- Tagging Posts. In the future you’ll be able to tag items you post with specific terms to make it easy to group similar types of content together.
- Finding and Following Whyttlers. We’ll be making it easier to find other users on the site. You’ll also be able to identify those Whyttlers you have most in common with, and to follow what they post.
- Filtering Content. Soon you’ll be able to filter content on Whyttle so you can zero in more easily on what you want. For example, you’ll be able to create a calendar of just those events that are near you.
- An Enhanced Market. We’re working to make Whyttle’s products-and-services exchange more helpful. For example, you’ll be able to let others know what you’re looking for, as well as posting items for others.
What Would You Like to See?
You can help us make Whyttle more useful.
Please tell us in a few words what features you’d most like to see us add – or other changes you’d like us make to the site. Thanks for your feedback!